These instructions take you through the registration information and adding an item to your cart. It does not take you through the cart process.
1. Go to the ShoWorks Home Page and click on the “Sign In” button at the top right corner
2. Enter your first and last names and click the radio button which says you are a new exhibitor, click the “Continue” button
3. Select “Exhibitor” from the drop-down list
4. Fill out all the information. Any field with an asterisk is required. Enter your YQCA Certificate Number in the field titled YQCA. Complete the remaining fields and submit the information
5. Create an entry, when you click the button to add your entry you will be prompted to upload your YQCA certificate.
6. You will see this prompt when you add the entry to your cart, if you chose the button “I don’t want to do this” then you will revert back to the previous screen and you will not be able to proceed forward. Click the “Okay, let’s continue” button
7. A pop up screen will appear. Select the “Choose File” button, and browse your computer to your YQCA Certificate.
8. After you have chosen the file, click the “Upload” button to upload your certificate.
9. Once your certificate has been uploaded, click the “Done” button in the top right corner.
10. You will then return to the previous screen and you can continue with your entry/entries.
45th District Agricultural Association / Imperial Valley Fairgrounds / California Mid-Winter Fair 200 East 2nd Street, Imperial, CA 92251